Sandbox - Get started
The Introduction page to guide users in working with Datahub and its component
To register a new company account, you have to go through 5 steps below:
- 2.Fill out company information
- 3.User information and password
- 4.Confirm email address (we highly recommend to use corporate email address)
- UAT After you get User Group Credentials in your UAT app you will be able to create/register users in different user groups within one application. Note: in UAT mode you are limited by 50 users.
- Production After you finish your testing and SDK integration process, you can create a new application and get new User Group Credentials for each user group in your application and just replace these credentials in your project to switch to production mode.
Our platform contains a unique feature that allows to create separate groups of end-users and to provide admin access (in DataHub) to each single user group (with restricted view and management of Company and Application levels), as well as to set up separate rules, run challenges and do other activities within one single application for different groups of users. These User Groups will have separate leaderboards and other independent features within our platform services.
- Every new group has it's own User Service Credentials.
- You can use them to implement in SDK for end-user registration into this group, register them via API or manually through DataHub interface (ex. for SDK testing period). You can also transfer users from one user group to another via API.
If you plan to create different apps and a lot of groups, we recommend to rename "Common" groups for easy search by groups in DataHub.
Once you finish your company account and application registration, you will find User Service Credentials (InstanceID and InstanceKEY) for each of the created User Groups on your Management page. Each Group has its own credentials. So, you can register users in different groups within one application.
To obtain admin credentials, please proceed to the Management page - > API Authorization Credentails.
If you are a Developer: Please, follow the detailed steps in the Guide. It will not take you more than 40 minutes to integrate SDK. In the guide you will be provided with links to other DataHub sandbox pages for useful tools during your integration process such as "Create test user", "API Authorization Credentials", DataTool, and others.
If you are are not a developer: Please, share the access DataHub with a developer — it's required for SDK installation: 1) [Recommended] You can use the Application Access Management section - the developer will be able to see all required information within single Application, including User Service Credentials & API Authorization Credentials. 2) You can use the Company Access Management section — the developer will be able to manage company details (ex.delete company) and manage applications. Note: sharing access on User Group level will not give your colleague an opportunity to see the required for SDK installation info.
More information about DataHub roles: