You can search any user by any of these parameters:
You can filter your users by any of these parameters:
Company, Application, Group (depends on the access role)
User has enriched tracks WITHIN last 14 days
User has enriched tracks OVER last 14 days, but has excluded tracks WITHIN last 14 days, which means that Telematics SDK is active.
User has enriched tracks OVER last 14 days and has excluded tracks OVER last 14 days, which usually means that the app was removed or any issues occurred.
No Data (gray)
User has no enriched tracks and no excluded tracks, which means one of these:
- user was created manually or through API, but app was not installed
- user has installed the application, but SDK hasn't been activated. Usually because of the required permissions haven't granted correctly
User has NOenriched tracks and has excluded and/or invalid tracks, which means one of these:
- User really has no tracks that are valid for successful enrichment yet, and after a valid trip his status will be “active”
- Restrictions on a device (ex. power management restrictions)
- SDK was not installed properly
- The device is defected (ex. a lot of GPS low-accuracy outliers or other errors)
Please, use DataTool CSV export to investigate it more carefully for each user with this status.