You can search any user by any of these parameters:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Client ID
You can filter your users by any of these parameters:
- Active (green) User has enriched tracks WITHIN last 14 days
- Inactive (yellow) User has enriched tracks OVER last 14 days, but has excluded tracks WITHIN last 14 days, which means that Telematics SDK is active.
- Lost (red) User has enriched tracks OVER last 14 days and has excluded tracks OVER last 14 days, which usually means that the app was removed or any issues occurred.
- No Data (gray) User has no enriched tracks and no excluded tracks, which means one of these: - user was created manually or through API, but app was not installed - user has installed the application, but SDK hasn't been activated. Usually because of the required permissions haven't granted correctly
- Error (vinous) User has NO enriched tracks and has excluded and/or invalid tracks, which means one of these: - User really has no tracks that are valid for successful enrichment yet, and after a valid trip his status will be “active” - Restrictions on a device (ex. power management restrictions) - SDK was not installed properly - The device is defected (ex. a lot of GPS low-accuracy outliers or other errors) Please, use DataTool CSV export to investigate it more carefully for each user with this status.